February 3, 2011

Biolage Shampoo by Lauren Borowsky

Here is something that ticks me off... 
Biolage shampoo... its been around forever. 
It used to be that it was only available in high end salons.  Over the years it transgressed-- Super Cuts and the Hair Cuttery began to sell it.  In the past year it has become widely available at CVS and even Walgreens.  Recently I found myself desperate for shampoo and conditioner Without a salon open in sight, I had no choice but to run to CVS.  I saw Bioloage shampoo and conditioner on the shelf. Immediately i conjured up memories of Biolage in my hair--that lovely grapefruit aroma and smooth soft hair post conditioning treatment. I bought the duo, shampoo and conditioner.  Excited to get them home and lather my hair up, I quickly became disillusioned. The Biolage conditioner that once left my hair so silky smooth was no more.  This Biolage left my hair coarse and knotted!  It was horrible. So horrible I had to try it out again a couple days letter. Again, the conditioner left my hair in the same abused condition.  My poor hair.  

Lesson learned-- stay far from drugstore shampoos and conditioners.
______________________________________________________

Thank you, Lauren for being the first contributor to Conception4d Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment