March 16, 2011

Sort of Hibernation

So, like...(twirling her hair)... apparently starting a business is a lot of work ;) The grand opening was a hit and now it is time for the next event! Irina Salon is putting together a vintage fashion show featuring 60's wear from Concept3c. Who would have thought? I have about four to five pieces on the website. Well, I've got a huge rack full of clothes; AWESOME clothes from several eras. I'm in the process of setting up a studio-like studio? What happens behind the scenes stays...


Irina is an artist who owns a salon in South Miami Beach. She is a spark plug and a talent; I'm stoked to be a part of the project. We spent some time brainstorming the other day and came up with some really cool ideas. Updates to come... which brings up the the point. There isn't enough time in the day to regularly update the blog. Not yet. I'll pop in once in a while but will be going into hibernation with one paw sticking out of the cave.


No comments:

Post a Comment